Hey Loves!! Is anyone else shook that today is August 1st? Summer has gone by like FLASH! It’s super crazy!! Today’s post is a little different! A few days ago, a favorite blogger of mine, Madi Rae, who runs the blog, Every Day with Madi Rae, mentioned weeks ago all her favorite things currently!
So today, I wanted to share with you all my favorites this summer, things I’m loving on youtube, podcast, fashion, and more!
I’ve decided to do this because I really enjoyed reading Madi’s favorites and because there is so much stuff that I am really into this summer! It’s almost overwhelming! but I’m really excited to share with you guys new products, new apps that I’m loving.
Who doesn’t want to hear about new things? I know I enjoy hearing about new stuff from my favorite bloggers, and I for one love to keep you guys up to date on the latest things in my life and in the blogging world!!
So let’s get right into it! Here are my favorites this summer
Note: This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you buy something using one of the links below, I may earn a commission.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – So I ‘m currently reading the book, Outlander! I started reading about a week ago. The reason I became so interested in the book because I started watching the show first on Netflix. I fell so completely in love with the show, that I started doing so much research on it. That’s when I found out it was an 8 part series book. The show in itself is very detailed, but it still doesn’t beat the details in the book.
- But one piece in my closet I’ve been living in this summer is my vintage khaki shorts! I’m so into short sets this summer it crazy!! Like I could wear short sets every day if possible.
- Goal Digger –How To Start Your Influencer Business without 10K– Influencer, Blogger & content creator, Jenna Kutcher, interviews Ally, a talent management for influencers, and brand communications for beauty brands. Ally and Jenna both share how to become an influencer today, and that you don’t need 10k followers to start your influencer business.
- Thirty Minutes –What’s Up With Christian Men Not Wanting To Commit? – Preston and Jackie Hill Perry discuss how it’s discouraging and hard for Christian women to find a Christian man that actually wants to settle down and commit. This podcast for me really hit to heart because I’ve also asked “Why don’t Christian men commit” “Like What Yall Waiting For?”
- Hillsong Creative –Creating With The Creator – So my sister in Christ, put me on to this podcast as a fellow creative and entrepreneur, and in this particular episode Hanna Hobbs talks to artist Leanne Thomas on how to progress into a creative career
- Weight Loss – This month, I have 7 pounds!! Crazy!! I started my weight loss journey earlier this year back in January. In the first couple of months, I felt discouraged all most every day. I still struggle some days with these issues, but it’s not as bad as it was in the beginning. But now 6 months in I am now seeing the result of my hard work and my discipline towards food.
- Intermittent Fasting – I have been intermittent fasting since February, where I don’t eat for 17 hours each day. So I stop eating every day from 9 pm until 1 pm the next afternoon. This type of fast has definitely helped me on my weight loss journey and this summer I have seen positive results.
- Water – So water is my bestie!!! In college, I was HEAVILY addicted to sodas. I needed or should I say wanted a Mellow Yellow EVERY DAY! It was horrible. Then earlier this year I started to notice that the sodas were hurting me physically. So I decided to cut out the excessive soda drinking and went to water ONLY!! And when I tell you it has changed me completely!
- Smoothies – I’m back at regularly having a smoothie each day! I was good at this the beginning in the year until March and then I fell off, and I recently got back into the grove!! I really enjoy berries smoothies. Like berries just make me feel so much better!!
- Charcoal Facial Wipes – Charcoal Facial wipes has definitely been my go-to this summer. Though I don’t really have facial skin issues. These wipes have defiantly left my skin feeling clean and smooth.
- Milani Double Expresso #38 – I have been into nude tones this summer weather its fashion or makeup, and Milani Double Expresso #38 has been my favorite lipstick to wear this summer. (wearing in photographs)
- Coco Chanel Mademoiselle –Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum is my favorite scent right now! I can’t and will not leave the house without spraying some on me. The smell just reminds me of carefree summer nights!
- Healthy Wealthy Skinny– focuses on topics that will help you live a healthy, wealthy, and skinny life.
- Truly Jamie– Jamie was one of the first bloggers I started following & she’s still one of my favorites! She discusses all things fashion, beauty, and home decor.
- Aliya Janell – Aliya Janell is a choreographer based in LA and her moves have been noticed by celebrities such as Chris Brown, Nicki Minji and a few others.
- Outlander – Now I’m a highly new fan of Outlander! I found out about the show from blogger and influencer Noelle Downing She was saying that Outlander and Game Of Thrones were her favorite show! and I’m a super fangirl of Game Of Thrones so I had to check out Outlander, and when I tell you I am so in love. I have binge-watched all four season and I already can’t wait for next season!
POPULAR BLOG POSTS LAST MONTH
- Georgia Winery: 3 Beautiful Wineries To Visit In North Georgia
- Lightroom Preset Collection – Clarity Please
- 5 Ways To Love Yourself – Because You’re Worth It
*I hope you enjoyed my first favorites post. I plan on doing one for each season!! Let me know in the comments something you’re enjoying right now.
SHOP THIS POST